Ideal World - Disgusted

I placed an order with Ideal World on the 29/05 2017.It is now 12/06/2017 and have still not received my item. I have contacted the customer services a number of times and all I got was we will get back to you in 48 hours.

I also got a case no. But still no one has rang me back. I got a tracking no.

and contacted the courier and they did not even have my order at there depot after 12 days.It is now 15 says since I placed the order and still no item.I will never order anything from Ideal World again. They have got to be the worst shopping company in the world.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ideal World Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Ideal World in Stourbridge, Dudley - Appalling delivery service

Stourbridge, Dudley
3.0

This for me was an appalling delivery service by the people you employ to treat customers with respect and consideration.Van driver 95/drop 36, C round. This driver needs to take lessons in dealing with customers. I class a 45 second delivery as disgusting. Ideal! You have been let down badly by your delivery service. Last time I buy from you.

I was on the toilet when driver 95 delivered my order, I shouted out, 45 seconds later when I opened the door he was disappearing down the road. He must have already had a pre written SORRY I MISSED YOU NOTE ready to push through the letter box.

D Mellor.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Ideal World in Birmingham, England - MISSING PARTS

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING warning warning warning warning warning warining warning warning warning warning warning warning warning warning warning BE AWARE: ORDERED THE LITTLE YELLOW STEAM CLEANER PRICE WAS GOOD & DEL WAS QUICK BUT WHEN I GOT IT PARTS WERE MISSING IT HAS NOW BEEN 16 DAYS LATER WITH 3 EMAILS SENT & STILL NO PARTS JUST EMAIL BACK SAYING THEY ARE STILL DEALING WITH IT,BE AWARE THAT ALTHOUGH THEY OFFER GOOD PRICES IF YOU GET ANYTHING FAULTY DONT EXPECT GOOD AFTERCARE AS THEY ARE NOT BOTHERED ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY.

• IDEAL WORLD COMPLAINT